This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not just Diapers anymore

So I have now been looking around my sewing room and realizing that I have more then what I need laying around in boxes, shoe boxes and folders.  So what I have figure out is that I am not just doing to do cloth diapers anymore althou I was getting WAY more business when I was doing just diaps.  But I have so much more in me that I want to make that I am going to do all the things I love to make!


Here are just a few things I added to the list:

~ air fresheners for cars and dressers
~ car stering wheel covers
~ minkee blankets
~ Fun N Funky Teether Knot Toys



And here are some things I will be adding shortly:

~ heat bags
~ aroma therapy heat bags
~ cold and hot bags

I will be adding these items shortly when I sell a few more items on etsy.  That way I can make more room in my store.  I don't want to have too many items then everyone might get bored of looking too much.  No offence to all my friends but I hate having to look threw 100's of items just to find something I like.  When I only notice one or two things.  But you know you want to look more just incase, but then that boredom sets in , and blah blah blah.

So I hope you will all look forward to see all my new items.


No comments: