This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog me - A Very wonderful yougne mom and her cutie patie daughter!

One day I was asked if I had wanted to do a trade, from a lovely yougne mom on etsy.  She had wanted to do a trade for a free cloth diaper for free advertising on her blog.  I couldn't pass it up.  Why not, that way it is good for me as well as her.  Leahs Little Life is her blog and she has been doing this for awhile now, and promoting peoples sites and writing up blog posts about their items.  Here is the link (Leahs cool dude diaper)to my blog post from her, and here are a few pictures. . .










Isn't this diaper adorable ? Of course bc I made it . . . hehe I am not modest, no not me.

No comments: