This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Monday, November 23, 2009

New product added to my list !


Here is the set that I had made for my customer, as well as a wet & dry bag.  A two in one design that I am also going to start making as well.  That way you don't have to carry two bags all the time.  One side is wet and the other dry, so convient!

Ok I have this special customer of mine who always gets me to make her a natural pads.  She is very sensitive, and anything too wet down there gets her a rash and even infections very easily.  So we came up with an idea to do all natural pads, with no water-proof barrier.  That means I did them with all natural organic fabric.  7 layers of thick absorbent organic terry cotton.

No comments: