This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holidays are here

Hi all,  now that Christmas is Fast approaching and the post office overloaded! lol. 
I will be checking and sending out all purchased items on Mondays only, until the New Year.
 Lots of crazy busy days ahead.  I will try to check my email every other day, but I
cannot make any promises, sorry.  This is a very difficult time of year for all of us I know. 
But I wish everyone a super Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a New Year, to you all!

Oh yeah, now that I have started my gives, unforunitly I will have them on hold til
the first Friday of the New Year.  Thank you all for understanding. 

And one more thing, over the next three weeks, any items purchased will be sent out on Monday for shipping due to holidays and family events.  Thank you for understanding.

No comments: