This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New item to the line coming soon . . .

So I was talking with my naners the other day about some donut jewerly she found for me.  She is sending off some Donut beads, that I will be making into Teething rings.  My daghter is always pulling at my hair so now she will have something to play with and maybe my head aches will go away slightly, :)  I will be posting these on my etsy store when I have completed them.  If they are a good seller I might do some more ? ? ? We will see what they look like, there are so many different styles to choose from, my naners is making me wait to see what they look like. . . .


SURPRISE !!!!!





 Hurry up mail man/women I need my DONUTS !!!! hehehe

No comments: