This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Switching to cloth was the best thing for me!

Ok so I know not everyone is going to be most wanting to read about this post, but those of you who are interested . . . I wanted to tell everyone that my last period (yes period) lasted 4 days long!!!  2 heavy days and 2 light days, and this past period (October) 3 days !!! 1 heavy, 1 regular, and 1 light!  Right now I am loving Cloth pads.  Ever since I have been using cloth my periods have been getting lighter and lighter and shorter and shorter and I have been using them since I had my last baby :(  And actually ever since I have had her they have been every 6 weeks.  Thank you. 

  So to anyone who is interested, I would MOST definitly say SWITCH to Cloth Pads!  They are a dream.  Even if you are using a diva cup use them as a back up!  You will save money and save yourself, from toxins and infections!


No comments: