This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

OS Cloth Diapers



Ok so I have come up with the perfect OS one size cloth diaper. This one fits baby who at the time was 10 pounds, my toddler who was 22 pounds, and my son who was 38 pounds. Tested and tried for a few days with the new pattern.



Last setting was for my daughter all the way back to the fith setting on the side snap & both inner snaps snapped together, and for my oldest daughter on the second last setting with one inner snap undone and for my son (super skinny) I had it on the fourth last setting with both snaps undone. And still more room for a few extra pounds!
This diaper can be made as a:
~ AIO
~ AI2
~ Pocket
~ Fitted
And can be as custom as you want!!!

No comments: