This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cloth Diaper Review

A cloth diaper review from a very busy mama, who has a cloth diaper review for everyday of this month!  Here is the link to view the review of the diaper I  had sent her.

http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com/2010/02/creative-mommy-review.html

Below are a few words from her of how much she and her little one liked it.

"I was impressed by how slim the fit was and that it didn't bulge anywhere on Little L. This isn't usually the case with a diaper that includes an insert. I was a little worried about the looseness around his thighs but luckily there weren't any leakage accidents. I would definitely recommend this diaper to someone new or unsure of cloth diapering." - LuvsJurn3


No comments: