This is a personal blog about the items I create and a look into my new life journey; as I restart it with my husband and children!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Posh baby slippers

So I was very bored the other day and got to sewing and creating with the larger scraps of material I had, and came up with these cute baby slippers, look a little posh.  Definitly not for outside use due to cotton bottoms.  But would make for great slippers.  Maybe a new addition to my store?  I will definitly have to work on them a bit.  Coming out a little bigger than the other and a little wider than the other.  But for my first attempt not bad! :)



I know, I know the picture quality sucks.  I did them at night and for some reason I still have to figure out how to use it at night, hahaha.   Oh well I will definitly add pictures when Lawna gets bigger and they will actually fit her.  Or I could just make smaller pair ?  Oh well I will get usded to these and make more.

No comments: